Only Human Gold will give PWD from the community an opportunity to be live on air from August.
The show will feature:
- members of the People of the Air radio group, Nundah;
- members of the Whoopeedo Crew radio group, West End
- Disability news from 4RPH radio veteran Steve Richardson’s Access All Areas
- Interviews, events and music from the local community
If you think you’d like to be part of the “live in the studio” experience, and have a story to tell, you can hone your radio skills until then by attending one of our Ability Radio Project radio groups at:
- Nundah Activities Centre – 15 Jenner St, Nundah. One Friday a month at 1pm.
- West End Community House – 4 Norfolk St, West End. One Thursday morning a month at 10am.
RSVP: If you know or work with anyone with an intellectual disability or cognitive difference who might be interested in participating in one of our monthly radio groups, please feel free to contact Kim on 0413397839 or firstname.lastname@example.org